Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sunup to Sundown

It never fails, a long weekend away from the blog has turned into almost 3 weeks in the blink of an eye. I had good intentions! What's the old saying about good intentions? The road to Hell is paved with them? That doesn't sound right for this particular situation but just know I was thinking about blogging.

I haven't been exploring much, a photo here and there but I have witnessed some amazing skies recently. It's hard to describe the amazingness of the sunrises and sunsets the last couple of weeks. Orange, yellow, bright pink, cotton candy pink, blues, and purples....splashed across the sky like an ever changing work of art and gone before you know it.












Which ones are sunrises and which ones are sunsets?! Both have been equally breathtaking. I know sunrise/sunset photos are easy shots but I can't help it. I love watching the sky change colour and it's kinda cool to know that I will never see another sky exactly the same.

Hope everyone out there is well and I will be catching up soon!


32 comments:

  1. Beautiful. God is quite the artist, and you capture it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gorges! Always happy to wake up for another sunrise!

      Delete
  2. You got some great shots! There's nothing like a prairie sunrise/sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorges said it better than I could!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, it's a daily masterpiece out there!

      Delete
  4. ...some mighty fines skies in your neck of the woods, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom! Caught another gorgeous sunrise today...may have been late for work since I stopped for photos lol! Worth it.

      Delete
  5. It is good to see you again on-line, Jenn. Each of these shot is frame worthy! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! I never get bored of sky photos!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Adam, the colours are so vibrant, almost surreal!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks William! They just keep coming! I stopped for another sunrise photo this morning. Couldn't help myself!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks RedPat! Makes have to be up early a bit more bearable lol!

      Delete
  9. Addiction is fine when you get results like these. :) They are all absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill! I can't stop taking photos of the sky!

      Delete
  10. Stop in from Perth Daily Photo and I bet soon you will be having snow.
    If you have time stop in for some coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dora! Yep, soon enough! We had some early snow last month and hopefully no more for awhile...lol

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous series of sunrise/sunsets Jenn. I know exactly how you feel, when I have a weeks break over Christmas it's really hard making that commitment to start again 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PDP, I better just admit to myself I will never be a blog a day person lol.

      Delete
  12. I somehow missed these glorious shots. Glad to have caught up with them at last. They are not such easy shots as you claim - I've missed several beautiful sunsets recently by being in the wrong place or leaving my camera at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John, that is true, I have missed some good ones since they are gone so quick, seemingly as quick as I can get my camera sometimes!

      Delete
  13. Wonderful sunrises and sunsets.
    Great blog.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Warm regards
    Maria
    Divagar Sobre Tudo um Pouco

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW!!! each one of these are amazing. looking up, it never disappoints!!

    the wheat field and the car are extraordinary images!!

    ReplyDelete