From a distance is how we first saw St. Charles Borromeo Roman Catholic Church (Est. 1930) at Mearns, AB. Once we arrived at the church, we saw a house on either side of it and that appeared to be all there is left at Mearns. As we continued on our trip, we unintentionally found the St. Charles Cemetery just to the NE of the church. A sign at the location stated that the original St. Charles was located here from 1902-1930.
|Nice church. Darn powerlines.|
|At the entrance to the cemetery.|
|B&W and Darn Powerlines.|