Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Long Time No Blog & Barns!

Hello! Is anyone still out there?

It's been just over a year since I last posted. Wow, time flies. A lot has changed in my life, and that’s partly why I've been absent, but, let’s be for real, I was never the most consistent blogger to begin with.

Here are a few potential reasons for my hiatus:

  1. New role at work? More responsibilities and less "me" time.
  2. Life changes? I went through the end of a long-term relationship, sold my house, and moved.
  3. A bit of laziness? Perhaps.

Even with everything going on, I’ve still managed to take a few photos and enjoy those quiet backroads where it’s just me, the open scenery, and only the occasional interruption from those ridiculous wind turbines (not a fan haha).

To ease back into things, let’s start with a few barns I’ve come across over the last month. The first one is my 'favourite', it’s sadly collapsed since my last visit, but as someone who tends to anthropomorphize things, I can’t help but see the big smile on its face, even in defeat.

This is fine, everything is fine.

Can you see the turbines?

Golden Oldie.

So to recap, this blog is pro anthropomorphization, and against wind turbines. 

I hope you are all doing well, and thank you for reading this far. 

3 comments:

  1. ...wow, what a treat to see you pop up. The last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see you again! Welcome back. I love your photos so whenever you post I’ll be here. Love the sky in the last one and that smile in the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see new photos and a new post from you! I see that old barn's big smile too. I wish you joy in your new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete